Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 is a large, air conditioned double bedroom with a kingsize (160cm) bed, 2 bedside units with reading lamps, chest of drawers & wardrobe. There is also a reading area with 2 comfortable chairs and a coffee table. Bedroom 1 has an en-suite bathroom with WC, large modern shower, heated towel rail, 2 wash basins & hairdryer
- Bedroom 2 is a large, air conditioned double bedroom with a kingsize (160cm) bed, 2 bedside units with reading lamps, chest of drawers & wardrobe. There is also a reading area with 2 comfortable chairs and a coffee table. Bedroom 2 has an open bathroom area with large modern shower, heated towel rail, 2 wash basins & hairdryer. There is also a separate private WC
- Bedroom 3 is a large, air conditioned twin bedroom with 2 single (90cm) beds, 2 bedside units with reading lamps, chest, shelves & wardrobe. Bedroom 3 has an en-suite bathroom with WC, large modern shower, heated towel rail, 2 wash basins & hairdryer.
- Bedroom 4 is an air conditioned twin bedroom with 2 single (90cm) beds, 2 bedside units with reading lamps, chest of drawers & fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 4 has an en-suite bathroom with WC, large bath tub (180cm), large modern shower, heated towel rail, 2 wash basins & hairdryer.
- There is also a separate guest WC with wash handbasin on the ground floor
- Triple aspect room with French doors to the east & south and windows to the west. The French doors open onto the dining terrace also accessable from the kitchen. The lounge is bright and spacious with 3 sofas and a number of chairs arranged around 2 coffee tables and 36inch flat screen TV. There is an open log burning fire at one end of the room. Also included is a DVD player which plays music CDs and a selection of DVDs & CDs. You have full access to the UK's English speaking FreeSat TV channels. There is a small safe for money and valuables.
- The south facing kitchen has 2 sets of French doors which open onto the terrace with views of the vineyards and Mont Ventoux. It is fully equiped with plenty of good quality utinsils, electric hob and 2 separate fan assisted ovens. Full sized dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, Nespresso & Senseo coffee machines and a selection of cookery books. The owner is a keen cook and so understands what a good kitchen needs. The dining area has a large table seating 8 comfortably. There is a CD/MP3 player with built-in iPod charger and player. The terrace has a large Provencal table and 8 traditional wrought iron chairs and a Weber Gas BBQ
- The utility room has a sink, washing machine, clothes airer and storage area for recycling items (glass, plastic etc). There is also a second fridge/freezer (in addition to the one in the kitchen)
- The study has views onto the pool, the vineyards beyond and Mont Ventoux in the distance. There is a desk and lamp, telephone (calls to mobile phones will be charged as used, most calls to fixed lines are free) and broadband internet WiFi unit. There are a selection of books, which you are welcome to borrow, and some childrens games.
- There is a Teenagers Den off the garden by the pool. A great place for the children to chill out, watch a DVD, listen to some music, play table football etc. There are plenty of cushons for lounging on. There is a flat screen TV and DVD player (you can also bring your own games console and plug this into the TV (Scart connection).
- The 11m x 6m pool was completely refurbished in 2009. There are roman steps into the pool with a shallow end at 1m deep and a deep end at 1.5m deep. There is a covered pergola beside the pool providing shade without the need for umbrellas. Please note that for safety reasons diving into the pool is not allowed. The pool is protected by a regulation height fence. In winter there is also a regulation security cover over the pool. For safety reasons all children should be supervised when using the pool.
- There are gardens all round the villa and a small wooded area for children to play in. The villa is surrounded on all 4 sides by open vineyards so there are no neighbours to worry about. For safety reasons young children should be supervised when playing in the garden.
- There are 2 adult mountain bikes in the garage for you to use. These are offered free of charge but please ensure your insurance covers you for accidents and theft should you decide to use them. Helmets are provided and are obligatory. Additional bikes can be hired in Vaison.
There is a purpose built floodlit boules pitch with a selection of boules in a shady part of the garden under some trees and there are 2 childrens swings in the garden.